Wingman – Denim!

DenimDenim DenimDenim

The Nineties spirit lives on in our style inspired fashion world, as we’ve got an essential flare for Taylor Gangs and buttoned-up Denims. Whoop whoop!

Denim’s ultra-modern look is graced with a vintage feel that leaves you matured, appealing and classic all at once! Off-Duty Denims always appears à la mode and truly understated. The most terrific advantage of possessing Denims is the fact that you can wear them with anything, no seriously, Denims go on everything!

I’m not taking off just yet, the Denim world is for everyone. A variety of Denim pieces are much available at Mr Price outlets or you could simply check them out directly on here.

Every gent requires a wardrobe Wing-man.

The Hooded Denim Combo Shirt and the Brown Pocket Denim (my favourite) should bedeck you with that Elvis Presley killer look! I particularly think the Blue Denim Shirt, the Shoulder Patched Denim, and Gray Denim are exclusives for you as a handsome young man.

Every lady deserves a wardrobe BFF!

The Polka Dot Denim Dress, the Denim Easy Waisted Dress (my favourite), the Embellished Denim Shirt, the Denim Babydoll Dress, the Denim Tunic, might just be the missing pieces in spicing up your cheerless casuals. They come in different colours, sizes and textures. So yes, to answer your question, they are well available.

Hol’ up, you’ve not heard the best of it, these RT Casual Denims are ridiculously cheap! No jokes! Click on your most choiced item and see for yourself!

Dress 👗: Next

Hat 🎩🎩Taylor Gang

Denim Jacket 👕: RT Casual Denims

Shoes 👠👠: New Look

Photography 📷: Ekins Concept @iamekins

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. marvin042 says:

Hmmmm got me thinking.. I realy need to change my wardrobe.

Liked by 1 person

1. Folabomi says:

Oh sure hunnay! You NEED to do a total revamp! 🙂 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Lanre Falokun says:

What have you done to me?????
    Now i feel a pressing need to get one and you didn’t even show a pic of a guy wearing it…..

Liked by 1 person

1. Folabomi says:

🙂 … But you get the whole picture of you in it, in your head, yeah?? That should suffice!

3. dpgzy says:

Nice! Nice!! Nice!!! What more can I say? This is just sweet. A well tailored trouser would suffice next time though. And its good you’re rolling with Wiz khalifa now (Taylor Gang) how many wraps yet? :d

Liked by 1 person

1. Folabomi says:

Lmaooo!! I’m so cracked right now!!! Wiz Khalifa, yeah??! Four (4) wraps down hommie… Adedapo Adetola DON’T TEST ME!! Lmao..! No, we don’t do cut-and-sow bro.

1. dpgzy says:

LOOL!!!! Sweet, you’re still on the starter level Wiz would be disappointed

2. Folabomi says:

Hahaha. Excuse you, a drop of water makes a mighty ocean, remember?

4. ayobanji Tai-Sonubi says:

Nice stuff…. I love…. Need one for my girl…… Lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Folabomi says:

LOL. Absolutely! Check out the links and the ridiculously cheap prices!!!