Feb 13

34 comments on “Valentine’s Day 2017

• If I tell you my story about last year’s valentine day you would pity my poor soul. Carried myself from Lagos to Asaba, forgot gift and the rest is story for the gods. Fast forward one year and I have not bought anything yet. In big soup right? Your post is very lovely ma’am, plenty inspirations from above IJN.

• Fola????? i enjoyed reading dis post. I thinj we overhype dis val thingy, if it was an holiday nao I’d understand but it isn’t so pls evrybody shud go about doing dier usual bizness nd if boo decides to do sumfin special, fyn.

• I have laughed and laughed. Folabomi sent me cupcakes last Valentine and oh I did feel special. I am hoping for a Folabomi wardrobe this year, I know I am in for a Surprise ?. Good work sis!

• As usual, am mesmerized by ur writings ..hilarious!!! to me Feb 14 is like every other day though….bit me am sha expecting vals gift o….. Lol

• well,as for me…..Feb 14th is just lyk every oda day…..but LOVE……it must b shown to dat special person everyday…..love d write up Toluleye. smiles#queenette.

• Lovely post as always. My personal opinion about Vals is that it’s one of those things we just carried from the Whites without logically analyzing the purpose(but I do celebrate it, if you can’t beat them, you join them and a grump GF is an angry GF 🙂 ).
    No be only pampers don increase oh, SMA Gold, Cerelac, Wipes and toys are expensive!!!, I definitely won’t want a mini-me anytime soon. It just occured to me that most November babies may be a result of February 14th knacks. They should tell their parents #Weihdone Ma and #Weihdone Sir tonight.
    This was a great read Toluleye.

• So I’m reeling with laughter reading this comment ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?. I did not want to over-flog the matter, hence why I left it at just Pampers.. Goodness Gracious your thought is hilarious… thank you for sharing.. All the love today and always ❤

• Adekunle Akofe says:

I spent last year val in an alone+ness mood. But this year, I don’t care about people’s perception about the festive.
    All I care is to feel good and your post just did that
    Thumbs up. Happy Valentine day to you too.

• Wawu!.what an interesting read!…lol at the disclaimer too….am sure your future husband won’t understand lol…as for your story?..Das graet!.darris gud for you!. If you don’t mind you can Epp me toe dilifer bucket toe my beloved too…she stay in the other saed of town along dah badagry haxis!….but really tho I enjoyed reading this…never knew you were almost as good as myself in writing lol…you wanna find out?..ask for link and it sha be gifen toe you…cheers!!

• Lmaoooo!! You pipu shuu stopeeeettt.. I’m tickled bad!! ????? Goodnesss gracious.. I’m having a good laugh here.. Ah thank you for being so modest Ikeolu -wa.. only you award winning Writer ??.. pliz look for your dilifry girl in front.

• Lol, this post made me “whoa” out loud n got my husband asking, are u okay? Lol.. interesting sturv.
    Last year’s val got me all… “I have to be with my b.f” sturv. Travelled all the way to ilorin, after bullying my dad into giving me the permission to travel. Lol. My first val with any val..like my first val with my b.f who ended up being my husband. No regrets. God knows I can’t put all that effort into smfn that won’t be worthwhile… Hehehehe.. V not being the one to get excited abt valentines, not even ryt now that am hanging out with my husband. It’s just a normal hangout on a normal Tuesday. But it’s our month and his birth month, soo… all join. Nice post toluleye. Plus I hav a friend who is val-crazy. Hehehehe… that ones talk is nuh today.

• Ronke oo !!! Hahahaha ?..???.. Absolutely! All the effort has to count for something ??. Aaawwwhh… You’re so val-ed! February was made for you from heaven. ❤ ?? Thank you shugar. And lemme officially congratulate you on my blog… Congratulations my darling ! The hottest Mrs in town. Now please you can like to go back to honey mooning ?? ???. Love you extra large.