Dec 14

36 comments on “Kindness is Always in Fashion

• Juliet Ambali says:

Awwwww….this made a very interesting read. The words were calming…. Thank you for always blessing us with your blog posts.

• Thank youuuuu for always being kind enough to read them all. Love youuuuuuuu β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘!

• Girllll!!! Truth!!!
    First – the Dress!!! Southern Fulani with the bamboo bag😊😊😊.

Your post warms my heart knowing that everytime and in every way a few persons are still being Rare gems and touching lives one smile at a time.

Thanks Babe..

• Thank youuuuu, Sister Love. 🀣🀣🀣 I knowwwwww! The outfit burst my brain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. So Southern Kadunan. I feel like I was made for that tribe 🀣🀣. Lol. Thank you for your kind words babyy β™‘

• Charles Oni PhD says:

Now, I understood Maybe this epic prayer, “O ye gods render me worthy of these noble damsels.”
    Merry Christmas and a kindhearted celebration. Please, “Thou shalt not kill at Christmas, ” I trust I speak your mind, dear Le Bon mot!

• Lmao Daddy 🀣🀣🀣. I am not worthy of this kind remark, coming from a profound Genius like you πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ. I’m beaminggggg. Hahahahaaa thannk uou sir. I’m only trying to follow in your footstep. Thank you for the great example. Definitely looking forward to a kind-hearted celebration πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½

• You won’t stop to amaze me. Without in-depth effico about writing, this is an excellent attempt at critical writing. See why you are a genius! Wonderful arts in the hand of a colossus and the products are just beautiful. A true lesson on kindness, gregarious and courage.
    Merry Christmas and a kindhearted celebration. Please, “Thought shalt not kill at Christmas, ” I trust I speak your mind, dear Le Bon mot!

• Wow……nice !nice!nice!Your write ups are AmazingπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!I served in southern Kaduna, a place called Zonkwa…They are very nice people!!!I can attest to that and they don’t like being caller Hausas or Fulani….Lol…And that’s why he sharply answered I’m from Southern Kaduna Instead of saying I’m a northener but not Hausa Tribe…Way to go girl and welldone to my adopted Broda…TixelsπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

• Amazing!!!😍😘😘😘😘nice !nice!nice!what an Amazing write up…wonderful Dress and costume!!!πŸ€©πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒway to go girl….thumbs up Tixels!!I served in Southern Kaduna, In a Town called Zonkwa…..That’s how they proudly Identify themselves…they don’t like been called Hausa or Fulani…πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Žbut they are kind people….very very accomodating, I can attest to that….πŸ˜„welldone Guys….more grace to your elbows😘😘😘😘

• Imagine! There are beautiful hearted people in this countryyyyyyyyy! It is so exciting! Hahahaa. He is Southern Kadunan and proud! Awwhh you must have had such an amazing time serving in Zonkwa. So glad you enjoyed this. Thank you babe

• Driving straight to my heart !! VoooooooooomπŸ’¨,kindness kindness! Rare but when I see one , it gladdens my heart , I love every bit of the write up , so warm and seem like I was somewhere in that scene watching everything from when you got permission, to your thoughts and to the very end…. I just love it 😍, the world ain’t ready yet ❀️

• So glad you felt the warmth πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Thank you for sharing your kind thought, Olajumoke πŸ–€

• I sincerely read this severally the whole story was captivating, speaking of kindness i hope your brother would be so kind to take my photos ☺ Tolu please permit me to tap in your anointing to be a very good writer as you are. Enjoy favour dear friend the sky is your beginning 😘

• ADENIJI TIJESUNIMI says:

A really nice write-up. I very much enjoyed it. You never cease to amaze me with your insights. Kudos to you, ma’am!

• I sincerely read this severally the whole story is just so captivating, speaking of kindness i hope your brother would be so kind to take my photos because he’s so good at it. Tolu please permit me to tap in your anointing so that I’ll be a very good writer as you are πŸ˜€. You are a child of a King and have access to unlimited favor so enjoy it, the best is yet to come😘

• πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½ Ore mi, Banji . Thanks for reading dear. So glad the article was helpful.

• Tolu my sweet friend. You are an amazing writer. Wish it didn’t end. You are one of the few people I know with a heart of gold. Always smiling. Your happiness is contagious. Can i relocate next to you?

• Hahahhahahahahhaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Abi me I should relocate next to you … so that I will be in the abroad too. Lol. Thank you, Yele β™‘

• Thank youuuuu babyyyyyyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

• Girrrrrrrl! You never Disappoint. I felt like I was at the scene. Delivering such good message with so much calmness 😘😘.
    All in all, EVERYBODY MATTERS.
    Keep it up my darling. πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Adekunle Akofe says:

Kindness doesn’t belong to a race or tribe. It flows abundantly in the heart of whoever allows it.
    Many people have commended the write-up but I think the selling point of that fantastic composition is the picture of you; that your signature smile tho…with the β€œmy mummy” touch.
    Kudos and merry Christmas to you too.
    Love you plentiful.