Jan 01

30 comments on “#ClotheTheClothless18

• Juliet Ambali says:

I practically went on this journey with my mind as I read through. It made me teary-eyed. God bless your kind heart.

• Kudos to Fola bomi, convinced that God Himself has started enveloping you with honour and grandeur. One thing. When you clothe the clotheless, you naturally position yourself for God’s uncommon touch and honour. Genius, you are spectacularly blessed.
    Like the Bale, I covet a touch of your generosity o. You know my take? Tutorials on humanistic reporting. Then, you would have made the year great!

• Hahahhaaa! Daddy, I read this out loud to the whole family πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I’m just honoured I know you, daddy. Thank you for your love and support on this project, thank you for ALWAYS cheering me on. Thank you for everything, daddy. God bless you sir.

• Kudos on this great achievement Folabomi. May we always have reason to thank God for granting us the basic necessities of life.

• Amen oooo! We are greatly blessed and highly favoured! May we always remember this. Thank you Temitipe 😍😘

• Amen!!!! God bless youuu baby girl! You went all out! God bless youuuu baby girl. Can’t wait to see how God wants to move in us this year. Love you power-woman!

• Wawu!!!!
    I really am speechless rai now, but you know what, (One generation plants a tree, Another enjoys the shade.).
    Until we step out of our comfort zone sometimes, we barely understand the abundance peace we have around us.
    Apparently many of these kids wouldn’t have envisaged a Christmas with sweets, to talk less of chocolates, biscuits and clothes!!!! As in designers clothes!!!

O GA ju!!!

You haven’t only placed lasting smiles on their faces, you have successfully ended up providing answers to someone’s prayers.

And guess what, folabomi brand is moving into greater heights this year.

I am glad many people are seeing the (make the world a better place) anthem from another angle.

It’s not only the work of the government to care for the less privileged, but you and I can put lasting smile on the faces of other people too.
    And the fact that you don’t have to be a millionaire before you can do this is what gladdens my heart.

Dear Toluleye, God bless you Abundantly, and bless all that concerns you too.

Welcome to a favored year ma’am.
    As you have lighted he faces of these young ones with happiness, folabomi brand will also occupy the faces of the media in like manners.

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Amen! Amen! Amen! Thank youuuu, Ife. Ah I see what you do too. And it is a little effort from each of us here and there that will eventually make this world a more tolerable place. Thank you for your help. Thank you for the contact you linked me up with. I am forever grateful. God bless youuuuuuu dear

• It was a great day!.
    And oh it brought back a sense of appreciation, people are suffering. God bless you Tolu! I really did have fun.
    And oh my those kids would have pushed us down ehn., Thank God for staminaπŸ˜‚

• Hahahaahhahahha! That was a struggle. I was stuck in the middle of about 30 of them at some point. It was Ayo Abe that extracted me out 🀣🀣🀣. It truly brought back a sense of appreciation. Thank you my darling for showing up for us. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kezia β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ !

• Meaningful SONOWO says:

Dearest Folabomi,
    May God bless you on this noble initiative.
    As you make lives meaningful, God will definitely overwhelm you with all that your heart yearns for.
    I’m sorry, I missed out on this; looking forward to more of such.
    God bless the Team

• Amen! Thank you so much, Meaningful-Sir. God bless youuuuuuu bountifully as you make lives meaningful. Thank you sir.

• Simisoluwa Abraham says:

May God bless you and enrich your life for all the good work. Giving back is the fastest way double receipt. May God double all listed blessings for you this new year. Enjoy

• Faith Eriba says:

Wow, this is just a dream come true
    Words of mouth will fail me to congratulate you on this. It’s such an inspiring success story and I pray that heaven continues to give us the initiative to help the needy till we make the world a better place.
    I so much love your courage dearie. Keep it up, God bless you.

• It was wonderful seeing the excitement on the faces of the entire team when you all stepped out. May this be a year where we all will with God’s help brighten our small corners till the entire world becomes a better place. Good work Folabomi and friends.

• Thank youuuuu SISTER MINE !! Love youuuu. So blessed to have you always nudge me In the right direction. Thank you for your support, daily. β™‘β™‘β™‘

• OluwatomisinAyomidele says:

Wow…Toluleye, you are amazing. Though you don’t know but trust me, I am one of your secret admirers. Your generosity and kindheartedness is inestimable, your initiative and passion to make children fits into the bubbling period is touchy.

Thanks for making children smile and
    reducing inferiority complex on a special day of Christ’s birth.

God bless you dear. I wish to be like you. Causing people to smile with no return or compulsion

Love you ghal

• Oluwatomisin!😊😊😊😊😊 Thank youuuuu. I don’t know you but your words are sooooo kind. Thank you so much. Amen to prayers πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ’šπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š

• Amennn! Thank youuuuu darlinggggggg-Stylish-Memkoh β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Kingsley Onyebuchi Igwe says:

A scripture came to mind,
    Give and shall be given,
    Good measure
    Pressed down
    Shaken together
    Running over
    will you receive in Jesus Name.
    Few have this wisdom of this thing you did, God bless you mightily 😘